How exciting! Winter Bayne nominated me for this and I am happy to keep the chain going. It’s an excellent way of spreading the love about like some kind of chocolate-y spread (I shouldn’t write posts before I’ve eaten). The people nominated are not obliged to do anything, they can just bask in the glory if they want. But if you do want to join in, the rules are thus:
Display the Award on your Blog. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. Post 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
1. I really like crocodiles because they look like dinosaurs and I’ve never grown up.
2. I love cooking, especially Indian dishes, and baking bread and pies.
3. I have a degree in Neuroscience.
4. I am studying a literature course.
5. I only wear odd socks – if I wear matching ones my boyfriend knows something is wrong.
6. You’ve Got Mail is a terrible film but I watch it every time it’s on TV and I have the house to myself because I love Meg Ryan’s bookshop in it.
7. I’ve always wanted to write a novel set in ancient Egypt.
Now that I’ve bared my soul, it’s time to reveal my nominees! These are all equally brilliant blogs that I love visiting:
1. Rosie Writes
2. Nina Kaytel
4. Lynette Noni
11. Chele Cooke
13. Free Your Pen
Apologies for any repeat nominations, you can just ignore it or enjoy the fact that others think you’re that great!